The NEW Fuel Additive Doser Tank
Clean Air Fleet has introduced a new line of Fuel Additive Doser Tanks which are designed for conveniently measuring and dispensing fuel additive directly into the fuel tanks on a truck.
The Doser Tank provides safer storage of fuel additive outside of the cab preventing unnecessary exposure to chemicals and fumes, instead of storing bottles inside the valuable space of the cab. It creates easier treatment of fuel additive resulting in better driver convenience and overall safety.
The Fuel Additive Doser Tank simplifies the entire distribution and dosing process, eliminating the need for a calculator, gloves or a funnel to treat your fuel.
The Fuel Additive Doser Tank Will Improve the Following
Ease of Use • Distribution • Save Time
Safety • Save Space • Product Waste
Accuracy • Convenience • Maximize ROI
Due to the challenges with the current distribution of fuel additives from small containers, we have developed a simple solution to maximize the benefits from your preferred fuel additive.
The dosing process takes approximately 10-20 seconds total. At each refuel the driver notes the total number of gallons of fuel that have been added to the fuel tank. The operator simply opens and closes a valve to match the number of gallons of fuel treated, without any mess, spilling, contact, waste, overdosing or guessing involved.
This saves time dosing both tanks at once, improves accuracy, and maximizes the return on investment of the additive.
Here are some major issues with dosing from small disposable bottles
- Difficult to measure accurately, drivers guess and ratios are neglected
- Splashing product on the outside of tank or ground when trying to pour
- Contact with the chemicals spilling on hands or breathing fumes
- Storing partial bottles inside the cab and the potential spill hazard
- Price of product in small containers versus buying in larger volume
- Limited selection of additive brands at most diesel fuel stores
- Time spent measuring and adding to the tank after refueling